I will attempt to list everything about the car to them best of my knowledge.
The car was purchase by me 6 years ago as a stock RS Camaro from South Carolina, it is not a number matching car and did not care due to the plan I had in store for it. The car was completely torn down and rebuilt with the best parts available. I don’t think there are any factory bolts left. Everything is new as of the completion last year. The car has only 600 miles on it since finished. I have not finished the trunk area due to time. It holds the air tank for the Air ride system and the battery is located on the passenger side as well. All stereo wires and pre amp cables are run there for whoever wants to install the amps and design the trunk the way they want it.
I don’t need to sell this car, but am putting it up for sale because I do not get to drive it much with two small children at this point of my life. I would like someone else to be able to enjoy what this one of a kind Camaro has to offer. Anywhere you take this car mouths drop wide open! This Camaro looks like it is doing 100 mph sitting still, due to the realistic flame paint job done by a 19 year kid. Not bad huh? I will list the parts and features installed on this car below. The body has many modifications including the tops of the front fenders and rear quarters being pointed more than factory for a sharper look. The front bumper was removed and we hand fabricated lower driving lights into the lower valance. The driving lights also have a Green halo feature that look like green eyes at night. The firewall was smoothed out like a mirror finish.
· 350 Engine (mild built for driving)
· Edelbrock Performer intake, cam, & carb.
· Factory 4 speed trans.
· Custom aluminum radiator with carbon fiber shroud.
· Electric fan (adjustable temp setting).
· Holley Fuel pump.
· Vintage Air Conditioning system.
· All polished accessories & painted on engine.
· High temp coated headers.
· Custom flow master exhaust.
· DSE Fender braces.
· DSE Upper & Lower control arms.
· DSE Rear 4 link rear suspension.
· Full Air Ride Technologies front & Rear. Digital controls on console.
· Ford 9” rear end from Spraker Motorsports.
· Baer Brakes 13” (Huge stopping power)
· DSE Master Cylinder.
· DSE performance windshield wiper motor.
· Full Auto Meter gauges (Glow green).
· Power seats (Leather & suede with green stitching).
· Custom door panels, center console & suede headliner.
· Foose Wheels 20x10 rear, 18x8 fronts, Toyo Proxes tires.
· Billet accessories interior wise, Steering wheel, shift knob, light switches, etc.
· Front sub frame completely smoothed out and painted.
· All new trim and weather stripping.
· New under hood felt.
· DSE RS electric hidden headlight motor system.
· Sequential tail lights and turn signals.
· LED turn signals in side mirrors.
· Power windows.
· DSE mini tub inner fenders rear.
Too much to list, I think I have it covered. There is no other 1968 Camaro like this one. Most Pro Touring Camaro’s you see are the 1969 models and that is what makes this one very special. If you are a collector or just a guy like me that has to have it, you better get this one and save yourself the extra cost of trying to build it. I have a lot invested in this car.