* This Belly Tank debuted at Bonneville Speed week in August 2010 and participated for the entire week in daily activities on the salt.
* This Belly Tank was on display in the most coveted opening position at the NHRA Museum in Pomona California for 6 months - 2009-2010
* The first Belly Tank to appear at a major concours in the world - Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 2010
* This Belly Tank was covered extensively in automotive literature across the world in 2009 and 2010 - as noted above
*Was featured most prominently in a 14 page lead article in Rodder's Journal and a chapter in Tom Cotter's book "Corvette in the Barn" in 2010
* Historic pictures of the Belly Tank appeared in the 2010 book "Hot Rods and Custom Cars" - a limited edition book published by Rodder's Journal in 2010
* The build of our Belly Tank was guided by Bill Burke – the father of all Belly Tank Racers
* Appeared as a feature spread in 2010 issue of Rodder’s Journal
* Was featured as the opening car at the NHRA Museum exhibit on Bill Burke in 2009 at Pomona, California. It was on display for 6 months.
* Was displayed at the 2009 Good Guys Nationals event in Pleasanton, California
* Debuted at Bonneville Speed Week in August 2009 to much publicity (tv appearances, magazine articles, etc…)
*Was the first Belly Tank to be displayed at a a World Class Concours – The 2010 Amelia Island Concours d’ Elegance