1966 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra
This sale is for a Factory Five MK II Roadster. The car has only 5,705 miles on it and the engine has only 3,705 on it. This car was not built to sell but was built for a personal collection. There were no donor parts used in this build, every part was new. The body preparation and paint was done by a company specializing in fibre glass painting at the cost of approx. $8,000. The interior is detailed in leather and lined in heat shield and Dynamat to keep the interior cool. This car is equipped with heater and defrost for those cool fall days. This car is show quality.
Included in this sale are two high back racing seats never installed. Also included is a black convertible top with stainless steel accessories, again never installed.
* Engine: Ford Racing crate engine 302 ci , GT 40 aluminum heads, steel crank, forged pistons, F303 camshaft, Trick Flow Street heat intake, 80 mm throttle body, 24 lb injectors, Ford Racing ECU
* Transmission: Borg Warner T-5 Five speed
* Differential: Ford 8.8, Ford Motorsport posi unit, 2.73 installed
* Suspension: Fully adjustable tubular control arms and adjustable coil over shocks, Flaming River steering rack up front and Factory Five four link suspension in the rear.
* Wheels/Tires: 17 Cobra R wheels with directional Dunlop SP 9090 235/45 ZR17 up front and 275/40 ZR 17 rear
*Four wheel disc brakes
* Paint: LeMans Sunset Pearl with Colonial white Cobra stripes. Frame is powder coated gloss black.
Additional photos are available.
Financing is available, please call 877-566-6686 for additional information!
Vehicle located in Bulverde, TX AD ID No. 52216