1969 Pontiac GTO
"Documented" California Car.
Original rust free quarter panels, rocker panels, floor pans and trunk floor.
Numbers matching drive train.
400 cid Code YS 10.75 compression ratio
Ice cold air conditioning
Floor shift with console.
Rally II wheels with Coker red line tires (2300 miles on tires)
Body and paint in excellent condition
Interior in excellent condition
Engine and transmission run and work great.
A/C works perfectly
Flip up headlights that do work
All trim present on car and in good condition.
Vinyl top in good condition.
Glass is in good condition
AM/FM radio but it does not work
Odometer shows 53870 and the documentation supports that it would be accurate but mileage is not verified.
Dual exhaust with Dynomax mufflers in excellent condition, great sound.
• All documentation is kept in a large 3 ring binder and includes:
• Original build sheet
• PHS Documentation
• Copy of California title in the original owners name
• All receipts and repair orders from original owner and owners since
• Factory warranty booklet with original owner’s name on it.
• DMV documents from original owner
If you are wanting an investment type GTO, this is it. Don’t settle for a Judge Clone or a GTO clone. It is a real GTO. It has excellent documentation. And it is in great condition.