2014 Vintage Motorcycle Festival at LeMay
Date & Time:
Aug 22, 2014 - Aug 24, 2014
Lemay - America's Car Museum
Tacoma, WA, US
America's Car Museum
Event Type: Concours, Flea Market
Specialties: Antiques, Classic Motorcycles, Motorcycles
2014 Vintage Motorcycle Festival at LeMay - America’s Car Museum to Host More than 450 Motorcycles
Contact: Jacob Brown (424) 903-3676 email@example.com
WHAT: The 3rd annual Vintage Motorcycle Festival (also known as The Meet)
WHEN: August 22-24
WHERE: LeMay - America’s Car Museum (ACM), 2702 East D Street, Tacoma, Wash.
The three-day Vintage Motorcycle Festival – expected to attract participants from 25 states and throughout Canada – will host more than 450 vintage and used motorcycles from the early 1900s through 1980.
Friday, August 22 (5 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
• Welcome reception for motorcycle display participants.
Saturday, August 23 (10 a.m. - 9 p.m.)
• Guests are invited to ACM, the Vintage Motorcycle Festival swap meet and unique motorcycle display.
• Motorcycle dealers and vendors present new motorcycles and vintage bikes.
• Sell or purchase used bikes at the Used Bike Corral.
• Entertainment includes motorcycle acrobatic shows and seminars covering motorcycle touring, restoration, tech sessions and tuning tips sponsored by Motorcycle Classics magazine.
Sunday, August 24 (8 a.m. - 2p.m.)
• A 78-mile vintage bike ride begins at ACM’s Anderson Plaza (front of museum) and travels through the surrounding Rainier Valley hills. The ride is open to all makes, models and years, and will end with a BBQ lunch at ACM.
General admission: $20 per person
Motorcycle presentation participant fee: $20 per display
Used Bike Coral participant fee: $20
Swap Meet vendor fee: $20 (10x20' space; additional $10 for 10x10' larger space)
For further information, please visit https://vintagemotorcyclefestival.com/
See More Events from the Same Organizer »
See More Events Close to This One »
See More Events With Similar Specialties »