Careers at ClassicCars.com
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the classic car industry? ClassicCars.com is looking for experienced professionals who are passionate about classic cars. Help us build the world's most vibrant online collector car marketplace while working in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment where the opportunities are many and the rewards are great.
All positions are full-time in our Phoenix, Arizona headquarters unless otherwise specified.
Do you have what it takes?
Customer Service Technician
Director of Marketing
Advertising Sales, Digital
Customer Service Technician (Full Time)
Schedule - Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with exemplary verbal and written communication skills to act as the key liaison between ClassicCars.com and our existing and potential customers/clients.
Job responsibilities include:
- Effective answering and screening of incoming calls
- Coordinate customer care activities
- Troubleshoot website issues and present recommendations for resolution
- Input data into Salesforce (customer service management software)
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in telephone customer service
- Impeccable phone skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Data entry experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient with computer and internet usage
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
Applicants should submit their resume via email toSubject: Customer Service Technician
Director of Marketing
ClassicCars.com, a Phoenix-based specialty market and merchandising company, is the world's leading online marketplace for classic and collector vehicles. The company is looking for an experienced, highly motivated (in other words: self-starting, creative, multi-disciplinary) Director of Marketing to help aggressively and strategically grow the reach and engagement of our various products, services and initiatives. The Director of Marketing is responsible for defining, executing, and closely managing diverse strategies for product growth to optimize near and long-term value to the company. Limited travel is required.
Ideal candidates have 8-10 years' experience in online media and Internet-based marketing. They are passionate about consumer targeting and engagement and have direct hands-on experience working with various components of online marketing:
- Brand management
- Campaign and product tracking.
- Identification and tracking of KPIs
- ROI measurement and other analyses
- Business and partnership development
- Content marketing
- Community building
- Social media
- CPC marketing
- Public relations
- Know, understand and embrace ClassicCars.com's mission and strategy
- Drive growth against key metrics (traffic, subscribers, etc.) by overseeing day-to-day marketing efforts, strategies, and budgets across PR, CPC marketing, and social media
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan which will ensure the achievement of short- and long- term revenue goals, including strategies for audience development, sales and promotions, developing market and analytical research capabilities, and adjusting pricing models as appropriate
- Develop and implement strategies for strengthening institutional identity and brand, help develop strategies and practices that will ensure brand consistency across the organization
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and departments such as product development, editorial, and sales to inform and support their strategies to optimize growth
- Track and analyze key performance indicators as they relate to consumer targeting, acquisition, and retention
- Drive a highly analytical approach to product and strategy development while optimizing short- and long-term ROI on all marketing expenses
- Seek out and vet new approaches, opportunities, partners, and vendors in the marketing space that can improve our efficiency and efficacy
- Develop and manage partnerships that will increase customer and visitor loyalty and provide additional revenue
- Work closely with Sales to see that clients' impressions goals are adequately met
- Grow ClassicCars.com while ensuring that the mission and brand remains strong and consistent
- Travel to and represent the company at industry events
- Other duties as assigned necessary for the effective operations of the company
- Must be a creative, entrepreneurial thinker with ability to develop innovative approaches and strategies in a collaborative manner
- Experience in managing budgets and tracking and managing to key performance indicators
- Experience working in a team that produces and distributes digital media
- Experience working with sales teams and external partners
- Familiarity with advertising-based business models for digital media
- Deep experience of online marketing techniques and tools, including pay-per-click and social media
- Experience in community building and organizing-in person or online
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-directed and detail-oriented
- Strong business development skills
- Experience with CRM tools
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with major or area of concentration in marketing, technology, communications, journalism, or business
- 8-10 years or more of directly related experience
Please submit all materials via e-mail toSubject: Director of Marketing
Advertising Sales, Digital (Salary + Commission)
ClassicCars.com, the world's largest online marketplace for classic and collector vehicles, is seeking an Internet advertising sales professional. Our website traffic is soaring - more than 1.7 million visitors a month. Can you convert that kind of traffic into sales? Can you make it rain in Arizona? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make good money in a startup environment.
We're a dot com, so it's important that you walk the talk. Are you constantly clicking your way through life? Do you do your Christmas shopping online? Do software upgrades and iOS releases make you giddy? If so, you just might fit in.
A few things up front...
This is an inside sales position - you must embrace the fluorescent lights. But don't worry, we've got 24 windows and incredible views of South Mountain and the Ahwatukee Foothills.
This is not a work-from-home position. Your home may be nice, but we need you here in the office.
Our corporate headquarters is in the south end of the Valley. Consider your commute carefully, because it won't change unless you move.
If your previous experience is with a large company, you'll have to adjust to life without red tape or forms filled out in triplicate.
Still interested? Good, because we've got lots to offer. 17 benefits and counting, including paid vacation, paid holidays, health insurance, Pizza Birthdays, Bagel Fridays, a world-class caffeine delivery system, office trivia (with fabulous prizes), a business casual work environment, free company swag - and lots more.
- Prospect throughout relevant categories
- Conduct industry research
- Identify decision makers within prospective companies
- Cultivate professional relationships with key industry stakeholders
- Create and pitch targeted advertising proposals - via phone and e-mail
- Negotiate pricing and terms
- Enter and maintain detailed CRM data
- Work with internal resources to assemble and execute campaign components
- Monitor and manage campaign success for clientele
- Secure campaign renewals with minimal attrition
- Participate (and contribute) in internal brainstorming/idea generation sessions
Here are the must-haves:
- Minimum 2 years online advertising sales experience
- Gifted in establishing rapport
- Demonstrated success in B-to-B advertising sales
- Capable of effective lead generation and prospecting
- Able to "ask for the sale"
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Phone fearlessness
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Top-flight telephone skills
- Solid writing skills
- Ability to react and adapt to changing advertiser needs
- Experience in growing and maintaining a book of business
- Solid references
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for sales
- Detailed and organized
- Professionalism, through-and-through
- Talented negotiator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable and confident in a customer-facing role
- Availability for occasional travel and occasional weekend & evening work
How to set yourself apart from other candidates...
- Degree from a college or vocational school
- Familiarity with online prospecting tools and other sales resources
- Experience maintaining CRM data
- Trained to prospect at industry trade shows and events
- Some basic knowledge about classic and collector cars
You'll love it here if you are...
- A self-starter
- A quick learner
- A problem-solver
- Not afraid of change
- Fond of bullet points
To apply, submit the following 3 items:
2. Cover letter outlining your successful sales accomplishments
3. Total compensation requirements
Please submit all materials via e-mail towith "Advertising Sales Position" in the subject line or fax to 480-285-1611.